- The next-generation Range Rover Evoque premiered with a high-energy dynamic display in London’s creative hub
- The New Range Rover Evoque sets new standards of refinement, capability and sustainability in the compact SUV segment, created from an all-new vehicle architecture
- Featuring a modernist exterior design, with a luxurious technology-rich interior with new materials crafted from eucalyptus, wool and recycled plastics
- All-new 48-volt 296-hp mild-hybrid (MHEV) powertrain available alongside a 246-hp Ingenium four-cylinder gasoline engine
- Range Rover fans, including Guy Ritchie, Richard Madden, Taron Egerton, Luke Evans, Stephen Graham, Edith Bowman and Mollie King attended the reveal and an exclusive Boiler Room X Evoque gig curated by activist and model Adwoa Aboah
- Adwoa Aboah stunned at the star-studded launch wearing a specially commissioned dress by designer Ashley Williams, crafted using the responsibly-sourced materials also featured in the Range Rover Evoque
- British Fashion House Mulberry collaborates with Range Rover on a concept travel bag collection using the eucalyptus textile featured the seats of the Range Rover Evoque
- Range Rover brand partnership with legendary Swiss watch brand Zenith continues, with a 200-piece limited edition watch, available to buy now
- Premium audio company Master & Dynamic presents Range Rover Evoque-inspired limited edition concept wireless earphones
- Three-day ‘pop up’ experience will be open this weekend at London’s Truman Brewery for first customers to take a test drive
The Land Rover brand’s highly-anticipated luxury compact SUV, the New 2020 model year Range Rover Evoque, has been revealed in London’s creative East End with a high-energy display, which saw a number of vehicles driving across digital skylines around the globe.
Gerry McGovern, Land Rover Chief Design Officer, said, “When Range Rover Evoque made its debut back in 2010, it transformed the world of compact SUVs and the new model is set to continue that remarkable journey. This characterful vehicle combines refinement and fun to create that all important emotional reaction that will turn heads and make people smile.”
Having pioneered the luxury compact SUV market, with global sales of over 772,000 and more than 217 international awards, the new Range Rover Evoque is a sophisticated evolution of the original model. Combining unrivalled Range Rover heritage with cutting-edge technology – designed, engineered and manufactured in Britain – it offers something truly unique to today’s customers. Tech firsts include a virtually “transparent hood” technology and a rear-view mirror that turns into an HD screen displaying a camera feed of what’s behind the vehicle1.
Nick Rogers, Executive Director, Product Engineering, Jaguar Land Rover, said, “Underneath the skin is an engineering and technical revolution. The architecture is all-new to accommodate both plug-in and mild hybrid systems, with only the door hinges remaining unchanged on the body. The new chassis makes the most of the stiffer body, ensuring the characteristic ride comfort and refinement of a Range Rover.
“The Range Rover Evoque is now smarter than ever. The software that sits behind our infotainment system has been refined to provide a more intuitive customer experience. On top of that, we’ve added Apple CarPlay and Android Auto for seamless smartphone integration.”
Land Rover also collaborated with a number of fashion and technology brands to bring the design, innovation and sustainability characteristics of the New Range Rover Evoque to life.
British activist and model Adwoa Aboah wore a specially commissioned dress designed by Ashley Williams, crafted using the vehicle’s suedecloth textile. This interior textile is made from recycled polyester microfibers, from items such as plastic bottles - in fact the equivalent of 40 plastic bottles go into each vehicle specified with these seats2.
British fashion house Mulberry re-imagined the sustainably-sourced Eucalyptus interior material of the new Range Rover Evoque into a concept luxury travel collection inspired by the SUV. The new weekender bag shape is quilted with the car’s grille pattern, and comes in two color ways: Ebony with Ebony trim, or Ebony with Oxblood trim. Available in two sizes - large and small weekender, with key fob - the concept collection is not yet available to buy.
New York-based, premium audio company, Master & Dynamic, created two bespoke concept Range Rover Evoque x Master & Dynamic MW07 Wireless Earphones. Each pair is made from handcrafted acetate inspired by the launch colors of the New Range Rover Evoque, featuring a unique grille pattern in copper and silver accents. The wireless earphones connect via Bluetooth to personal devices and are housed in a polished stainless steel wireless charging case to deliver the ultimate mobile listening experience.
The latest Zenith watch from the DEFY Classic collection was specially co-developed by design and technical engineering teams working in close harmony. The 200-piece limited edition watch is a combination of unmistakable elements drawn from its automotive inspiration – from the color to the design itself. The Range Rover Evoque Zenith watch is available to buy now through Zenith's retail network or limited Land Rover dealerships from early 2019.