VW Beetle and Beetle Cabriolet Exclusive
The Beetle and Beetle Cabriolet range is complemented by "Exclusive" set of features. The new model line is characterised by elegance, stylish design, and is now optionally available as "Exclusive" Design or "Exclusive" Sport.
The two new "Exclusive" models were designed by the Volkswagen R GmbH, and focus on perfection and uniqueness. Both models are based on the equipment lines "Design" and "Sport".
The exterior includes four black 18-inch alloy wheels model "Twister" with polished surface and wheel lock with extended anti-theft protection, as well as tire pressure monitoring display as standard. As an optional extra, 19-inch alloy wheels of the "Tornado" model are also available in white and black. The interiors feature three different coloured leather seating systems available in Pepper Beige, Amber Brown and Black, each equipped with a sophisticated diamond stitching.
In addition, the following features are included as standard with the new "Exclusive" equipment line:
- Dash panel in "Black Uni"
- Door sills in stainless steel, with lettering "Volkswagen Exclusive"
- Three-spoke leather steering wheel, gearshift knob, handbrake lever and centre armrest in leather, with same stitching colour as centre seat
- Sports seats front
- Centre seat panels and seat lateral supports in "Nappa" Cool Leather
- Front and rear textile floor mats with coloured edging
- Door and side trim in leather look
Total price for the respective models at a glance:
- Beetle "Exclusive" Design from € 22,650 (1.2l TSI 77 kW)
- Beetle "Exclusive" Sport from € 26,550 (1.4l TSI 118 kW)
- Beetle Cabriolet "Exclusive" Design from € 26,775 (1.2 l TSI 77 kW)
- Beetle Cabriolet "Exclusive" Sport from € 30,500 (1.4l TSI 118 kW)