Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG Edition 1
Mercedes-AMG GmbH is accelerating into the fast lane for the autumn: the stars of the Paris Motor Show, the new Mercedes-AMG GT and the new Mercedes-AMG C 63, can now be ordered. Pricing for the new GT starts at €115,430, and for the new C 63 at €76,100.501 . Customer deliveries of both AMG high-performance models will commence in the first quarter of 2015.
"For us, the sales start of the Mercedes-AMG GT and C 63 is the start of a new era which is also highlighted by the new nomenclature. In this way we are positioning Mercedes-AMG even more aggressively than before as a dynamic sports car brand," says Tobias Moers, CEO of Mercedes-AMG GmbH. "When sales start, both models will already be available as particularly dynamic S-models. I am quite certain of this: the driving dynamics, agility and sportiness will thrill our AMG customers. With these two high-performance models we are further reinforcing our brand claim of "Driving Performance".
Exclusive with outstanding appeal: the C 63 "Edition 1"
The Mercedes-AMG C 63 and C 63 S will also be available as "Edition 1" models from market launch: their extraordinary combination of exclusive design and equipment features has outstanding appeal. There is a choice of six attractive exterior paint finishes: polar white, designo diamond white bright, iridium silver metallic, palladium silver metallic, obsidian black metallic and the AMG-specific finish designo iridium silver magno. The "Edition 1" is available as a Saloon and Estate, and is distinguishable from outside by numerous design highlights:
- 8.5 x 19 and 9.5 x 19 forged wheels in a cross-spoke design, painted in matt black with red-painted rim flange, tyre size 245/35 R 19 (front) and 265/35 R 19 (rear)
- Night package with chrome-plated tailpipe trim elements (A-wing and trim strip in high-gloss black, exterior mirror housings in high-gloss black, side sill panel inserts in high-gloss black, beltline trim strip and window surrounds in high-gloss black, radiator grille with twin louvre in silver chrome, heat-insulating dark-tinted glass from the B-pillar to the rear)
- Spoiler lip in high-gloss black (Saloon only)
- Red highlights (adhesive foil) for radiator grille and exterior mirrors
- Side sports stripes in matt graphite grey (adhesive foil) above the side sill panels
The striking colour scheme is continued in the interior:
- Performance seats, door centre panels and armrests in diamond-pattern black nappa leather with red contrasting topstitching
- Red designo seat belts
- Performance steering wheel fully finished in DINAMICA microfibre with flattened bottom section, red 12-o'clock marking, red contrasting topstitching, steering wheel bezel in silver chrome with "Edition 1" lettering and silver-coloured aluminium shift paddles
- Trim in red pepper carbon fibre / light longitudinal-grain aluminium
- Black floor mats with "AMG" lettering and red piping
The market launch of the C 63 and C 63 S Saloon models will commence in February 2015, with the Estate models following in April.