BMW M4 Edition ///M Heritage
- Exclusive run of 750 limited edition M4 Coupes globally.
- Three exclusive M colors representing the BMW M GmbH logo.
- Production to begin in late 2019.
- Pricing to be announced closer to on-sale date.
Today, BMW introduces the very special 2020 M4 Edition ///M Heritage Coupe commemorating BMW M GmbH’s storied history since its founding in 1972. The run of 750 Coupes will be available globally in three instantly recognizable colors representing the BMW Motorsport logo and over four decades of racing and producing thrilling road cars.
The BMW M4 Edition ///M Heritage Coupes will be offered in a choice of Laguna Seca Blue, Velvet Blue or Imola Red II. The carbon-fiber reinforced plastic (CRFP) roof also features an offset decorative stripe in the three M colors which has been applied to the composite material through a special manufacturing process. Unique, forged 20-inch BMW M light alloy wheels finished in orbit grey are shod with 265/30R20 front and 285/40R20 rear non-runflat, mixed performance tires round out the exterior details.
The interior of U.S.-specific M4 Edition ///M Heritage cars has been perfectly matched to each of the three special exterior colors and features full-Merino Leather M Sport seats in a Silverstone/Black leather with turquoise stitching for cars with Laguna Seca Blue exterior paint, Silverstone/Black leather with blue contrast stitching for cars with Velvet Blue exterior paint and Red/Black leather with red contrast stitching for cars with Imola Red II exterior paint.
The interior carbon trim and door sills bear the “Edition ///M Heritage” logo and “1/750”. The interior carbon-fiber trim also features the three BWM M colors as part of the weave, creating an exclusive visual unique to this limited run of M4 cars. The seat headrest are embroidered with the “Edition ///M Heritage” logo in the contrasting seat stitching color.
Based on the M4 Competition Package Coupes, the M4 Edition ///M Heritage cars are propelled by 444 hp and 406 lb-ft of torque allowing the Coupe to sprint from 0 to 60 mph in as little as 3.8 seconds when equipped with the 7-speed Dual-Clutch transmission. Top speed is electronically limited to 155 mph.
The Competition Package Adaptive M Suspension has been further enhanced from the standard M4 specification to improve performance and handling and features new springs, shocks and anti-roll bars along with reconfigured driving modes (Comfort, Sport and Sport+). The standard M4’s Active M Differential and DSC Dynamic Stability Control have likewise been reconfigured to match the enhanced dynamics of the Competition Package-equipped cars.
Notable standard equipment includes:
- Choice of Laguna Seca Blue, Velvet blue or Imola Red II exterior paint.
- Bi-color Silverstone/Black or Red/Black with contrast stitching matching exterior color.
- 20-inch forged M wheels with performance non-runflat tires.
- BMW M Motorsport offset strip incorporated into CFRP roof.
- Carbon-fiber interior trim with “///M Heritage Edition 1/750” logo and M colors woven into the carbon weave.
- “Edition ///M Heritage” logo embroidered into front seat headrests.
- “Edition ///M Heritage 1/750” logo in door sills.
- Full-Merino leather M sport seats.
- Competition Package.