2020 A6 allroad (US-Spec)
- 2020 A6 allroad arrives stateside in time to haul presents and gather the family
- High versatility and maximum comfort with enhanced capabilities on and off paved roads, enabled by standard adaptive air suspension
- Benchmark infotainment, full suite of standard and available driver assistance systems
Whether making first tracks on the ski hill, arriving at the theatre, or transporting out of town guests, the 2020 A6 allroad is poised for the road ahead. The Avant merges distinctive design with capable hardware to match the vehicle’s versatile, and rugged heritage. The A6 allroad is equipped with a turbocharged 3.0-liter V6 TFSI® engine that delivers power and torque for every adventure.
Following the success and enthusiast fanfare of past generations, the A6 allroad returns to the U.S. following its original introduction in 2000. The allroad derivative offers an A6 level fit and finish, with in-vehicle technology that yields a truly premium, yet highly capable experience.
The standard adaptive air suspension gives drivers a choice between six user-selectable driving modes to best meet nearly any driving situation with comfort and a lift up to 1.8 inches over the standard ride height. Dynamic all-wheel steering allows increased maneuverability and dynamics, while hill descent control makes ease of navigating steep terrain with tilt and angle displays.
The spacious interior of the A6 allroad offers seating for five with ample leg room and 30 cubic feet of cargo capacity with the rear seats up. Enthusiasts can pay homage to the model’s history with the available 20th Anniversary Edition package, incorporating additional design cues from the original allroad including an exclusive Gavial Green exterior color option.
The dynamic and refined design of the A6 is merged with distinct allroad traits including striking off-road enhancements to emphasize the wagon’s character and unique heritage.
Exterior design highlights:
- Wheel arches and rocker panels painted in Scandium gray matte that contrast the body paint to emphasize rugged elements. A full paint option is also available for a more refined esthetic
- A wide allroad-specific grille with chrome vertical slats and 20-inch wheels differentiate the wagon from its sedan counterpart
- Alu-optic finish can be found on the standard roof rails, front blade and underbody protection, and the allroad-specific diffuser in the rear, to further complement the Avant design cues of the vehicle
- Dual pane panoramic sunroof offer an outside-in effect for driver and passengers alike
- Matrix-design LED headlights with high beam assist and LED taillights with dynamic rear indicators are standard equipped for enhanced illumination and signature lighting design
Interior design highlights:
- Dark Brown Walnut Natural Wood inlays
- Four-zone climate control
- Heated front seats, eight-way power with driver four-way power lumbar and driver memory
- Heated, three-spoke multifunction steering wheel with shift paddles
- Available dual pane acoustic glass
20th Anniversary Edition
- Gavial Green exterior with Scandium Gray contrast, the color takes its cues from the Highland Green color of the original A6 allroad
- Sarder brown Valcona leather with Fine Nappa Accents, accentuated by Fine Grain Ash Natural Noble Wood inlays
- Illuminated doorsills with “allroad” logo
- Pedals and footrest in stainless steel, a leather seat base, and leather airbag cap with contrast stitching
POWERTRAIN AND PERFORMANCE
The 2020 A6 allroad is equipped with the same engine as the A6 55 TFSI sedan, a turbocharged 3.0-liter TFSI® engine that produces up to 335 horsepower and 369 lb-ft of torque. As a result, the A6 allroad can sprint from 0-60 mph in 5.1 seconds.
The seven-speed S tronic® dual-clutch automatic transmission transfers power to a quattro® with ultra® technology that balances performance and efficiency. This technology allows for intelligent, proactive control of the all-wheel drive system to help predictively modify the torque application as the driver demands or the driving conditions require whether it be on-road or off, snow, dirt or pavement.
|2020 A6 allroad||3.0 TFSI® quattro ultra AWD||Seven-speed S tronic®||335 hp||369 lb-ft|
*Prices above exclude destination charge ($995), taxes, title, options, and dealer charges. Dealer sets actual prices.