itemprop="headline">Audi Q5 Custom Concept
Prominently featured at the Wörthersee Tour 2009 is the Audi Q5 custom concept: Audi engineers prepared this particularly sporty version of the SUV specially for the Wörthersee Tour. The test bed for Audi Genuine Accessories in the custom color Daytona Gray, matt rolls on 21-inch wheels of 7 twin-spoke design. Compared to the production model, the track was widened by 90 millimeters (3.54 in) and the ride height lowered by 60 millimeters (2.36 in). The power output of the 3.0 TFSI V6 engine has been increased from 245 kW (333 hp) to 300 kW (408 hp), allowing the Audi Q5 custom concept to accelerate from 0 to 100 km/h (62 mph) in 4.4 seconds. Top speed is governed at 250 km/h (155 mph).
- Engine: 3.0 TFSI, V6 gasoline engine with supercharging and FSI gasoline direct injection
- Max. power output: 408 hp (300 kW) at 6,000-7,000 rpm
- Max. torque: 500 Nm (369 lb-ft) at 3,000-5,500 rpm
- Drivetrain: quattro permanent all-wheel drive
- Gearbox: 7-speed S tronic
- Top speed: 250 km/h (155 mph) (governed)
- 0-100 km/h (0-62 mph): 4.4 seconds
- Paint: Daytona Gray matt with red applications on the rims, roof rails, front skirt and rear spoiler
- Special features and selected equipment: power-enhanced 3.0 TFSI engine from the Audi S4 with 408 hp (normally 333 hp), ceramic brakes, active sound exhaust system, 90 millimeter wider track, 60 millimeter lower ride height, 21-inch wheels of 7 twin-spoke design, modified air intake, cooling water strut brace in engine compartment, stainless steel-plated pedals, S line sport seats, panorama roof system, "Wörthersee 09" adhesive film, textile floor mats with "Wörthersee 09" print application, Audi drive select vehicle dynamics system, parking aid with rearview camera, voice control, Audi lane assist lane change assistant, headlight range control with cornering lights, etc.